Pest Peeve QuickFix #1 - DIY Natural Ant Killer SprayHello and welcome to our QuickFix series! In this series of blog posts, we provide you with DIY solutions to common problems presented by everyday pests.
Where better to start than with ants? Most of us have suffered with them at some point in time. Fortunately, if you're in a pinch, you should be able to whip up a quick and effective ant killer solution from the comfort of your own home.
What you need
- Spray bottle (16 or 32oz)
- Lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper
- Dish soap
How to mix it
- Combine small amount of vinegar with a glass of lemon juice
- Add 30 grams of diced cayenne pepper
- Add half cup of dish detergent
- Pour into spray bottle, fill to top with water and shake well!
And that's it!
If you're looking for something with a little more oomph, our all-natural, precision formulated Goodbye Insects spray is the solution for you. It's reach goes far beyond just ants, so you know you'll always have something by your side if things go sideways.Get a bottle of it here --> https://getpestpeeve.com/products/goodbye-insects